SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...This is the duplex you’ve been waiting for. Positioned in a quiet tree-lined street this stylish property will suit any family. With quality features throughout and a plethora of storage you will be impressed from the minute you walk through the door.
• Three substantial bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
• The main bedroom has an ensuite and custom-built cabinetry.
• Study nook, with a built-in desk and cabinets, overlooks the landscaped gardens.
• Tiled flooring downstairs and plush carpet upstairs with the carpeted stairs featuring built-in lighting.
• The skylight and glass balustrade on the stairwell allows more light to flow throughout the home.
• Modern kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edge, soft close drawers, and Bosch appliances including oven, steam oven, induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher.
• Stunning bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles, main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
• Bifold doors opening up the dining to the paved alfresco area
• Sunny east and north aspect to the yard
• Private, established garden with a level grassed yard and entertainers deck.
• Downlights throughout.
• Ducted air-conditioning.
• Internal laundry.
• Additional powder room on the entry level
This stunning property is conveniently located between all that is on offer between Cronulla and Caringbah. This one will be at the top of your list to inspect- register your interest today.
Please note: some images contain virtual furniture
Property ID: 1618789
Contact Agent For Price
Water Rates - $280 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $350 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Close to Transport
Woolooware High School Zone