SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...Set in a tranquil elevated position with natural leafy surrounds, this immaculate family home offers a world of space and natural light to complement its tasteful and stylish appeal. Boasting modern light-filled interiors, this stylish and well-maintained home offers a versatile floor-plan that encompasses relaxed family living.
• Stunning high ceilings throughout accentuate the sense of space and flood the home with natural light.
• Spacious combined living and dining area that opens out to a large balcony with a desired north-east facing aspect.
• You’ll love relaxing and entertaining outdoors with a covered alfresco entertaining area, perfect for the weekend barbecue, a level grassed area, perfect for kids and pets, and beautiful manicured gardens.
• Experience relaxed tranquillity and take in the peaceful & private surrounds with a lush leafy outlook while you listen to the trickling of a waterfall in your backyard.
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, underfloor heating, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, double oven and induction cooktop.
• Near-new main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath & frameless shower and a separate toilet.
• Oversized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the master with near-new ensuite.
• There are two bedrooms downstairs, a family room or fifth bedroom, and a powder room.
• Huge carport with high clearance, perfect for parking a boat, caravan or great for a tradie with a truck.
• Enjoy year-round comfort with split system air-conditioning in the living and dining area and the master bedroom.
• Plenty of storage throughout and a large storage room on the lower level.
• Solid construction built on a concrete slab on each level.
• Set on a large 998sqm parcel of land.
• Kirrawee High School Catchment area.
• Potential dual living with separate access to each level.
This modern home offers the very best in space, privacy and entertaining all year round and is located in a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac within the catchment area for the sought-after Kirrawee High School and only 650m to Grays Point Public School. There’s public transport nearby with a bus stop at the end of the street and also just a short walk to local shops and café. There are beautiful parks nearby, including Swallow Rock Reserve and boat ramp and just up the street there is access to National Park walking trails. This superb family home has got the lot and awaits your immediate inspection!