SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...Enjoying a quiet position at the rear of the block, this single level and pet-friendly villa is immaculately presented throughout and offers an ideal low-maintenance lifestyle. Set in a boutique complex of only six, this superb villa is ideal for home buyers and investors alike.
• Spacious living area with air conditioning and a separate dining area off the kitchen.
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• Modern bathroom with skylight and separate toilet.
• Two generous size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Large low-maintenance paved courtyard with undercover area, perfect for entertaining.
• Private access from the courtyard to John Dwyer Park.
• Internal laundry with access to the rear courtyard and clothesline.
• Floating floorboards throughout the living areas and carpet in the bedrooms.
• Skylight in the kitchen and bathroom brings in more natural light.
• Double glazed windows at the front adds an extra sense of peace and privacy.
• Insulation in the ceilings and ceiling fans throughout combined with the air-conditioning provides year-round comfort.
• Internal access to the oversized lock-up garage.
Centrally located in a well-maintained complex, this impressive villa offers an enviable lifestyle of low maintenance living within walking distance to Caringbah shops, cafes, train station and leisure centre. This superb villa is an opportunity not to be missed!
Property ID: 1578406
Strata Rates - $539.75 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $172.31 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $257.70 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Close to Transport