SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...Currently consisting of a 3 bedroom home with a self-contained studio on an impressive 758sqm (approx.) corner block. This is a unique opportunity for you to live in the current property and add your own touches, renovate or knock down and redevelop (STCA). Set on an ideal block with an extra-wide frontage of 23.72m and zoned R2, the opportunities are endless!
Site features include:
• Huge 758.79sqm corner block
• Zoned R2 with a floor space ratio of 0.55:1
• 23.72m frontage onto Crammond Boulevarde and 44.27m onto side street
Features of the main house include:
• Gorgeous original floorboards throughout
• Timber sliding stacking doors bring the outdoors in with an elevated entertaining deck
• Fenced and tranquil level garden perfect for watching the children run around
• A striking sandstone feature wall in the living room
• Large sun-filled kitchen with a great layout and loads of bench space
• Natural gas connection
• Split system air-conditioning
• Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Ceiling fans in two of the bedrooms
• Well-designed laundry with ample storage
• Room for the home office
• Oversized storage shed
• Off-street parking for 4 vehicles, perfect for the boat and trailer.
• Conveniently located with quality schools, shops and entertainment nearby
• Bus stop at the door
Features of the Studio include:
• Extra large living room
• Kitchen, laundry and bathroom
• Full frontage to side street
Owner-occupiers and investors alike are invited to inspect this surprising parcel of land. This is not one to miss out on. Call or enquire with our team now.
Property ID: 1754070
Contact Agent For Price
Water Rates - $350 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $620.30 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Endeavour Sport High School Zone