SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...Apartment living at its luxurious best, this elevated ground floor apartment enjoys a private, leafy outlook from the large North facing balcony and boasts modern interiors and premium finishes throughout. Set in a central location close to all amenities, this stunning apartment is ideal for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
• Spacious open plan living & dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Large, private north-facing balcony with leafy views - just perfect for outdoor entertaining with family and friends.
• The kitchen offers stone benchtops, breakfast bar with waterfall edge, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop plus an integrated dishwasher.
• Manhattan-style internal laundry off the kitchen.
• There are two bedrooms - the generous main with a large walk-in robe and the second bedroom has a built-in robe.
• The modern bathroom is a good size and features a large frameless glass shower.
• Security video intercom plus security basement lock-up garage that is extra wide for easy access and/or extra storage.
• Wheelchair accessible with ramp access to the unit, lowered light switches, wheelchair accessible shower & wardrobe and an extra-wide garage.
Conveniently positioned, this impressive apartment offers a low maintenance lifestyle within walking distance to Caringbah shops, cafes, restaurants, transport, parks and Leisure Centre.
Property ID: 1752568
Strata Rates - $1,042.50 per quarter approx.
Water Rates - $145.71 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $348.10 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Woolooware High School Zone