SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...This large North facing family home is set on a generous 556sqm block with rear lane access in a convenient location just moments to beautiful beaches. Boasting light-filled interiors, this house offers a versatile floor plan that includes multiple living areas, providing you with the much-needed space in a family home.
• Multiple living areas including a family room off the entry, a lounge room that opens out to a rumpus area and dining area off the kitchen.
• Light & bright kitchen offers stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, and also includes a dishwasher.
• Enjoy the large level grassed yard, sundrenched with its North-facing aspect and fully fenced, perfect for kids and pets.
• Generous size bedrooms with built-in robes, main with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
• Four bedrooms upstairs and one on the entry level, also great as a home office for those working from home.
• Main bathroom is fully tiled to the ceiling and offers a separate bath and shower.
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout upstairs and split system unit downstairs.
• Internal access to the remote double-width lock-up garage.
• Rear lane access offers the opportunity for parking at the back of the block, perfect for a boat or trailer, or a tradie looking to get a truck and tools off the street.
• There’s also the potential to build a studio or granny flat at the rear of the yard with private lane access, subject to council approval.
Conveniently located with shops and a bus stop right around the corner, and just 1.5km to the beautiful Dolls Point Beach and Depenga reserve. This superb family home has it all, so be quick to inspect as this highly desirable property won't last long!
Property ID: 1627022
Water Rates - $271.52 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $584.00 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Other Agents Rental