SOLD BY THE NEWTON TEAM...Set peacefully in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, this immaculate home encompasses relaxed family living in a tranquil elevated position. This lovely brick home is well presented throughout and offers a versatile single level floorplan to suit any family’s needs.
• Spacious living with air-conditioning and separate dining area off the kitchen.
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• Large 955sqm block with park-like grounds, showcasing beautiful manicured gardens and multiple entertaining areas where you can take in the leafy valley views.
• Undercover entertaining area, perfect for the weekend barbecue.
• Sparkling in-ground pool with paved area, perfect to relax and soak up the sun.
• Good size bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, main also with ceiling fan.
• Neat & tidy bathroom with a separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet.
• Oversized lock-up garage plus roof storage and a carport.
• Plenty of storage throughout the home plus under house storage and outdoor shed.
There’s local parks, sporting fields and tennis courts nearby and a bus stop at the end of the street that goes directly to Marton Public School. This superb family home has got the lot and awaits your immediate inspection!
Property ID: 1470409
Contact Agent For Price
Water Rates - $210 per quarter approx.
Council Rates - $311.60 per quarter approx.
Built in Robes
Pool (In Ground)