COVID-19 Update - As of the 9th May 2020
There has been some great news in regards to the property market in NSW with restrictions being eased from Saturday the 9th of May. Here are the changes...
From Saturday 9 May, real estate agents and property vendors may hold open house property inspections and on-site auctions.
The following safety measures will help keep customers, property owners and real estate staff safe from the coronavirus.
- Use digital platforms where possible to remove physical contact
- Maintain physical distancing of greater than 1.5m between people by
- Limiting the number of people viewing a property and attending an auction
- Managing the number of people entering small spaces
- Considering an extended time frame for open house viewings and inspections
- Using outdoor venues for auctions wherever possible
- Using large venues for indoor auctions to maintain the 4 square metre rule
- Promote good hygiene on premises and at auctions by
- Making hand sanitiser available
- Ensuring clients do not touch surfaces
- Cleaning the property before and after inspections
- Keep detailed contact records of people attending open homes and auctions
- Ensure people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property
SOURCE - NSW Government