Please call us to arrange a Covid-Safe inspection of the property.
Enjoying a sunny north-easterly aspect, this seventh-floor apartment boasts spectacular views of the city skyline and Botany Bay. This stylish one-bedroom apartment is set in the heart of Miranda in a well-maintained and pet-friendly complex with lift access, indoor heated pool, and a large outdoor pool with BBQ facilities and a cabana.
• Spacious open-plan living and dining filled with natural light.
• Covered East-facing balcony with stunning views of the city skyline & Cronulla.
• Modern kitchen with quality Bosch appliances including dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• Generous size bedroom with built-in robe & views to Cronulla.
• The bathroom offers a separate bath and shower and an internal laundry.
• Lock up garage and a secure lock-up storage room.
You cannot beat the location of this stylish apartment with the train station just a few minutes’ walk away and only 350m to Westfield Miranda with its world-class shopping, dining and entertainment options. With everything you could need right at your doorstep, this apartment presents a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike.
Please note: some images contain virtual furniture
Property ID: 1746695
Strata Rates - $977.74 p/q approx.
Water Rates - $145.71 p/q approx.
Council Rates - $348.10 p/q approx.
Built in Robes
Close to Transport
Port Hacking High School Zone